Saturday, September 3, 2016

What Comes After Beta?

Hello...? Testing. Testing. Can anyone hear me? LIS (that's internet talk for "Laughing InSide". I'm hoping it catches on. Fingers crossed. It's your old pal Jack the Small Talker! After the events detailed in my memoir, "Ballad of the Small Talker", (audiobook available on iTunes, Spotify and CdBaby), I decided to change the blog a bit. As those of you who've heard the story may know, I recently changed our circular from one made of paper to one made of bits and bytes. It's futuristic magic but it's real. I'd like it if you considered my wildly successful (and unexpectedly so) local version of my blog as the "beta test" version. Beta went well. So what's next for the senior small talker at the fourth largest entertainment destination in the upper third of the lower forty-eight states without a mascot? This very blog! The one you're reading! It's here! Please allow me to inform and entertain you from this day forward with the news and events at Oakwood Village Center as well as with (if you'll allow me the self-indulgence) the occasional opinions and musings about just what makes "The OVC", Oakwood Village itself and, in fact this whole great nation, tick happily on! If you haven't heard my memoirs, "The Ballad of the Small Talker", listen to it. It'll make the experience of reading this new, exciting blog, that much richer. Here's the link to part one (of seven!): https://open.spotify.com/album/24gpnCPaWnnjxhlvSNaI8J I hope you'll listen and enjoy! I also hope you'll keep reading. Have a happwonderfantastical day! Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment